fixing error codes

Have an idea or something you'd like to see in a new version? Let us know.
criz
Private First Class
Private First Class

fixing error codes

Post by criz » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:41 pm

i am tired of getting error codes during flashing and having my car out of commision until i can contact sniper. like now... saturday afternoon and my car wont start. now i have to wait until after work monday to get my car running again. there needs to be a way to get new hardware fingerprints over the internet.

sniperpat469
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: fixing error codes

Post by sniperpat469 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:04 pm

Not sure why you are having trouble please call sniper .

shouldent need to get finger prints this many times.

Patrick

cliffyk
Sniper Tech Support
Sniper Tech Support

Post by cliffyk » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:46 pm

Today was my first experience with the Sniper Special Forces, and a miserable failure on my first attempt to flash a new tune (see my earlier post in HELP)--I have to agree with this observation.

I really do not mean to be provocative, and from what everyone here says Sniper's support is top-notch, however this is really annoying...

BTW: I have used other tuners (two others to be specific) to flash my '03 GT literally dozens of times, with never a problem--as of right now I don't have a whole lot of trust in this interface, you can bet I won't be pulling over to the side of the road to change tunes 'til I do.
-cliff knight-
My Mustang
Multi-fuel: Burns gas and rubber

Juggalo_X
Warrant Officer 4
Warrant Officer 4

Post by Juggalo_X » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:13 am

cliffyk wrote:Today was my first experience with the Sniper Special Forces, and a miserable failure on my first attempt to flash a new tune (see my earlier post in HELP)--I have to agree with this observation.

I really do not mean to be provocative, and from what everyone here says Sniper's support is top-notch, however this is really annoying...

BTW: I have used other tuners (two others to be specific) to flash my '03 GT literally dozens of times, with never a problem--as of right now I don't have a whole lot of trust in this interface, you can bet I won't be pulling over to the side of the road to change tunes 'til I do.
Ive been using SF from day one ive NEVER encountered an error code. post your error i bet i can tell you what your doing wrong. ;)
Click Here for Sniper Special Forces Tuner Review!
Click Here for Sniper Special Forces Feature Demo Video!

Return to “Special Forces Feature Request”