multiloader driver issue

Have a question or in need of assistance?
97stangt
Private
Private

multiloader driver issue

Post by 97stangt » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:45 pm

alright so I'm new to this and I just bought a used sniper kit. guy said he never used it and it still has all the bullets. my issue is that I'm using a windows 10 laptop and the multiloader keeps telling me it cant read the file names off the interface. I have already downloaded my stock tune and when I plug in the module the computer lets me know its plugged in. I have reinstalled the driver and it has not fixed anything nor do I have access to a xp or vista computer. it doesn't tell me what firmware the module has or my vehicle info. any help would be appreciated.

Sniper Chris
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: multiloader driver issue

Post by Sniper Chris » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:55 pm

What version is the kit you bought? There should be a small round sticker on the Interface box with a hand written number. If it's v13 or older then the kit would need to be sent in for updating to work with newer pc's. The charge for this is $100 plus shipping. If it's v14 or newer then they you just may need some additional drivers. If it's v14 or newer send me an email requesting drivers to get SF working on newer pc. My email is snipertuned@yahoo.com
Director of Sales & Marketing
Technical Support

www.DeltaForceTuning.com

97stangt
Private
Private

Re: multiloader driver issue

Post by 97stangt » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:21 pm

thanks sent you an email. great response time I was actually about to call you guys.

Return to “Special Forces Help”