Having trouble getting bullet back

Have a question or in need of assistance?
lcsowheeler
Private
Private

Having trouble getting bullet back

Postby lcsowheeler » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:12 pm

I loaded the stock tune back onto my work truck in order to free up a bullet for my New truck. The truck is a 99 f250. I have the v23.

Any help would be amazing bc I took off the cats and egr off my lightning and really need to get it right asap.

Sniper Chris
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Having trouble getting bullet back

Postby Sniper Chris » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:00 am

Did you load the stock file from position 6 of your Interface or another position?

Is the stock file that you loaded into your truck the actual stock file that was originally read from the truck (not one that may have been emailed to you)?

Do you know whether the pcm in your truck is original or a reman (been replaced)?
Director of Sales & Marketing
Technical Support

www.DeltaForceTuning.com

lcsowheeler
Private
Private

Postby lcsowheeler » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:22 am

The pcm is the original one that came in the truck...as far as I know... I got the truck when it was almost new and I have never replaced it.

As far as the files go, I even tried loading the stock file back to my mustang as well to see if it returned a bullet, it didn't either. I did the mustang from position 6, the truck from position 1.

I did switch laptops bc my older one was about to bite the dust. I installed the program on the new one, saved my original files on a jump drive (from the older computer) and put them back in the correct folder on the new computer.

Also, I've never been able to get the recon to connect to the pcm...could my box be having an issue? I'm running 32 bit windows 7 on my laptop, which is used only for this program.

Thanks for any help you could give me!!

Sniper Chris
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Sniper Chris » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:15 pm

As long as your laptop is 32bit then the Recon should be working.
It's possible that there is something wrong with the Interface box. We'd be happy to check it out and replace it if necessary. No charge for this but I would need to get the Interface from you. Before sending it, make sure that you do program the stock files back into the vehicle(s). Also, if you can send a copy of this conversation with the Interface then we'll know exactly we need to do.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Technical Support

www.DeltaForceTuning.com

Sniper Chris
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Sniper Chris » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:12 pm

You can send to:

Sniper, Inc.
251 Central Park Dr.
Sanford, FL 32771