Multiloader Interface

Have a question or in need of assistance?
blklightning1
Private
Private

Multiloader Interface

Post by blklightning1 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:57 pm

After a year of setting idle, my multiloader wont accept tunes from PC, nor will read current tunes installed.
All green leds light up when interface cable plugged into USB. I do get the error message "There was a problem reading the file names from the interface". Have closed Sniper multiloader Utilty multiple times, restarted PC, unplugged interface cable to no avail. I would think the interface and cable are good, otherwise leds would not light. If I click OK at the error message prompt, the left green boxes on the utility software lighten and darken like its connected. Attempt to load a new PCM tune into slot #3 used for a specfic car only, click write to interface box, status changes transferring file to interface, but status bar never moves and I have waited over an hour for it to complete. My interface is V14 version still. Never had a issue before.
PC is an older XP kt just for Delta Force. Any help is appeciated

blklightning1
Private
Private

Re: Multiloader Interface

Post by blklightning1 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:14 pm

FYI, reinstalled interface drivers - works again.

Sniper Chris
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by Sniper Chris » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:54 am

Good to hear it's back running properly. I've seen before if the software sits idle for a long time this can happen.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Technical Support

www.DeltaForceTuning.com

EdYaple
Private
Private

Post by EdYaple » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:57 pm

Hi, New to the forum and I have the same problem stated above. It can't read tunes from my box. How do I reinstall interface drivers? :( more specifically I haven't used tuner in a couple years and loaded software on new laptop but now when I open multilayer it says it can't read file names and shows no tunes or bullets or firmware version, tried other cables and different ports but no avail. I did make the mistake of forgetting to disable Internet when loading software and first plug in of unit which asked for code etc which I added. Tried un installing and reinstalling software but now it doesn't ask for any key or device drivers. Pease help, I really need this to reprogram my car for an auto to manual swap which I was told was possible with this tuner.

EdYaple
Private
Private

Post by EdYaple » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:12 pm

Whew, Finally got it working. Went to one of my old xp laptops and reinstalled the driver and it got me back in. Couldnt get it working on my win7 laptop. Now I can proceed with my auto to manual swap. :)

Return to “Special Forces Help”