Transfer function

Have a question or in need of assistance?
Cuck07
Private
Private

Transfer function

Postby Cuck07 » Sat May 21, 2016 4:51 pm

Long story short. A buddy of mine does tuning with your software. When I need something changed or done I can never get a hold of him. So I bought an AFM PMS4. What I need done is I need my delta force chip erased clean and the transfer function for my maf. He talked me into getting the pro m slot style maf and still need the chip now cause the afm doesn't do transfer functions. Can you guys do this? If so how much?

Sniper Chris
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Transfer function

Postby Sniper Chris » Mon May 23, 2016 9:53 am

I'm not sure what you're asking. You're wanting a full custom tune which includes your new mass air meter or you're wanting a stock tune with just the mass air meter calibration included? And you want the tune to be loaded on to a chip you already have?

As long as you have the new style chip (small green) then we can do this but I'll need some information from you. I'll need to know what the short term fuel trims are with your vehicle (with the new MAF installed). The cost for this would be $100 plus shipping. If you have the old style chip (black L-shaped) then you would need to purchase a new chip too ($239).
Director of Sales & Marketing
Technical Support

www.DeltaForceTuning.com

Return to “Special Forces Help”