special forces doesnt remember tune

Have a question or in need of assistance?
Toms97cobra
Private
Private

special forces doesnt remember tune

Postby Toms97cobra » Tue May 17, 2016 10:35 pm

i created several tunes just to see if i did something wrong but here is what happens. every time i select "h-pipe no cats" then save it and load it to do fuel it changes back to stock ....so i change it back and make my timing and fuel changes then save it. then load it to check it and h pipe back to stock and all my timing and fuel changes are back to stock........ it doesnt seem to save those things. but remembers everything else it seems

any help would be nice

thanks

Sniper Chris
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: special forces doesnt remember tune

Postby Sniper Chris » Wed May 18, 2016 10:51 am

That is how the software is designed. Keep in mind when you create a performance file with Special Forces there are actually two files being created. They both have the same name but one file ends with .txt and the other file ends with .pcm. The .pcm file is was actually goes into the vehicle and the .txt file is only used if you want to modify an existing file. All the changes that you make while creating a performance tune are saved in the .pcm file but not all the changes are saved in the .txt file.
As you mentioned, this applies to the fuel, timing and a few other parameters so you will need to reselect those when modifying the tune.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Technical Support

www.DeltaForceTuning.com

Return to “Special Forces Help”