Fuel pressure

Have a question or in need of assistance?
2001Bullitt
Private
Private

Fuel pressure

Post by 2001Bullitt » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:28 pm

So I am laying over and adding more spark advance .
My question is uner fuel pressure. Do I leave. Stock as unchanged or do I reinput the value number as before.
I am new to tuning
And how hard is the commando I think I would enjoy that tuning process.

Sniper Chris
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Fuel pressure

Post by Sniper Chris » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:59 pm

When you're using Special Forces, if the answer is stock then select stock. For example, if stock fuel injectors are size 19#, do not select 19#. You would select stock.
As far as you question about fuel pressure. I'm not sure I fully understand. You changed the fuel pressure with a previous tune and now you're wondering do you need to change it again (if you're modifying that tune you made previously)?
The Commando is definitely more complicated but obviously it can be learned. As long as you have the patience then it's a good option. It definitely gives you more control.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Technical Support

www.DeltaForceTuning.com

2001Bullitt
Private
Private

Post by 2001Bullitt » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:43 am

I would like toadvanxe spark timing more than the +5 . I need To write another and ADD more timing. But to do it in unsure about the fuel pressure. Question I added some. Do I need do add the same amount. Or do I put stock and it leaves the same as I added before. I do not want to add. More than I have.
Thank you for your help

Sniper Chris
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by Sniper Chris » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:21 am

First about spark advance. +5 is the maximum you can do globally. So, when you create a file that added +5 and you reload that file to modify again and you add +5 again, you are not getting +10.
The only way to achieve +10 would be to add +5 for low, mid & high (which effects WOT) and add +5 globally. But this example will only give you +10 under WOT and +5 part throttle.
To advance spark more than +5 part throttle you need the Commando software.

For fuel pressure you will need to select the same number each time.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Technical Support

www.DeltaForceTuning.com

Return to “Special Forces Help”