a few issue

Have a question or in need of assistance?
jhainer
Private
Private

a few issue

Post by jhainer » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:02 pm

First I nolong drive my 2001 mustang It sits most of the time cause I now have a 2013 but went out the other day couldn't get it to start very uncommon for this car in 10 years it starts everytime. fuel pump not kicking on so replaced fuel pump nothing checked fuses first there fine. then tested via pin 3 and 10 on the fpdm pump came on have 12 volts to pin 9 so it's getting voltage and should work was told it could be the fuel pressure regulator sensor replaced that nothing still doesn't work the only other thing I can think of is the tune had pats turned off cause the key and computer don't match try to load the tunes can't remember whats on the interface if anything and in what location since it's been years downloaded software since I have a manual PDF but key doesn't work on the downloaded software and the multiloader won't read on windows 10 so I am now lost. I need some help

Sniper Chris
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: a few issue

Post by Sniper Chris » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:35 am

I've never seen a case where PATS gets activated on it's own. Perhaps the pcm itself has gone bad.
Anyways, if you have version 23 of our software/Interface then it works fine with Windows 10. If you have an older version then you can send it in to be updated. Cost would be $100 plus shipping. If you do have v23 then what type of problem are you having with the installation?
Director of Sales & Marketing
Technical Support

www.DeltaForceTuning.com

jhainer
Private
Private

Post by jhainer » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:11 pm

the laptop that the software and cd were installed on got disposed of. I have no cd any longer and my key is gone too I have no idea which version i have. I'm an IT guy so having an XP computer isn't an issue i just need the software and Key I have no drivers for the multiloader.

Sniper Chris
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by Sniper Chris » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:31 am

Send me an email (snipertuned@yahoo.com) letting me know what version you have (v14, v23, etc) and which software you have (Special Forces for diesel, Special Forces for gas, Commando). I'll send you a link to download.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Technical Support

www.DeltaForceTuning.com

Return to “Special Forces Help”