SCT BA and other MAF sensors...

New to tuning? Not sure where to start?
deathrattle
Sergeant
Sergeant

SCT BA and other MAF sensors...

Post by deathrattle » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:52 pm

Before this site updated, back on the old site format, there was a thread about how to tune for certain MAF sensors that do not appear in the drop box for Sniper SF. I found that info helpful a year ago. I don't see that thread here. So could you guys repost the info? Just in case someone has one of those MAF sensors and is having a tough time trying to tune for it. I think it was that if you have the BA 2400 or the BA 2600 or the Sniper Bazooka, then you choose Ford in the MAF brand drop box and then in the fuel injector drop box you indicate what size they are. Like I said, it worked great with my set-up and I found that info very helpful. I'm sure someone else may find it useful as well. Thanks!
03 GT - 4.6 stock shortblock, Patriot stage 2 heads, stock cams, Professional Products intake manifold/upper plenum/ 75mm TB, Vortech S-Trim with 3.33 pulley, Steeda powerpipe, SCT BA 2400, 42# injectors, 4.10s, built trans, 2400 RPM stall!

deathrattle
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: SCT BA and other MAF sensors...

Post by deathrattle » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Any info or confirmation at all about this?
03 GT - 4.6 stock shortblock, Patriot stage 2 heads, stock cams, Professional Products intake manifold/upper plenum/ 75mm TB, Vortech S-Trim with 3.33 pulley, Steeda powerpipe, SCT BA 2400, 42# injectors, 4.10s, built trans, 2400 RPM stall!

deathrattle
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: SCT BA and other MAF sensors...

Post by deathrattle » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:28 pm

I figured it out. In the SF I changed the fuel injector, maf brand, and maf calibration to "stock". It runs perfectly. And apparently you can swap in any size injector and it'll work fine.

Return to “Special Forces Getting Started”