Green horn here!

New to tuning? Not sure where to start?
Cuck07
Private
Private

Green horn here!

Post by Cuck07 » Thu May 07, 2015 12:08 pm

long story short. bought an 88 gt about a year ago with a ton of mods but needed so much done to it. procharged, aluminum heads and intake, 39lb injectors. custom cam, blah blah blah. bad news is that the ecm was completely stock. bought a delta force chip and my buddy has the tuning software and we tuned it. question is....... what do I need to buy to tune it myself? alls I have is the 8 position chip.

Sniper Chris
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Green horn here!

Post by Sniper Chris » Fri May 08, 2015 1:16 pm

You would need the Commando kit (with the chip burner). The Commando kit normally comes with the flash Interface box but we can swap it out for you with the chip burner.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Technical Support

www.DeltaForceTuning.com

Cuck07
Private
Private

Post by Cuck07 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:49 am

Ok thanks Chris. Yeah alls I have is a chip. So I want to be able to do other mustangs. So I can buy the commando kit with the burner then right? And how much would it be? Sorry. New to all of this

Sniper Chris
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by Sniper Chris » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:19 am

The Commando kit with the chip burner would be $645.05. This would also include one template to support your vehicle. Keep in mind, to tune additional cars you would need to purchase additional chips or get our flash Interface box. Also, if the additional cars you tune have a different calibration code as your car then you would need to purchase additional templates.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Technical Support

www.DeltaForceTuning.com

Return to “Special Forces Getting Started”