RYAF1 Template

Questions and requests on parameters and missing parameters
keberhart
Private
Private

RYAF1 Template

Postby keberhart » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:36 pm

If anyone has it, could you send it to keberhart5@gmail.com please.

Thanks.

Sniper Chris
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: RYAF1 Template

Postby Sniper Chris » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:08 am

The template has to be authorized for you in order for it to work. Because of this, the template needs to come from us. However, I show that you're suppose to have a RYAF0 template not RYAF1.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Technical Support

www.DeltaForceTuning.com

keberhart
Private
Private

Re: RYAF1 Template

Postby keberhart » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:47 pm

Yes, I originally used the RYAF0 template. I have to emissions test my car so I went to flash my stock tune back to the car for emissions, but the ECU was having issues accepting the stock tune as I believe the stock tune or parameters on the ECU got corrupted during the flash. I took it to a relative who worked for Ford and had the Diagnostic tool to re-flash the computer and at that time he said they pushed an update for my year of computer. Thinking nothing of it, I had him install the stock file and update. I then took it to emissions and passed, pulled the stock tune off the car, and was going to flash the tune I had for the car back to it but noticed it was the RYAF1 instead of RYAF0 now. I suppose that's due to the update that Ford pushed for my car. When I load my current RYAF1 stock tune into Delta Force all of the parameters are way off from what they should be, but when I load my original RYAF0 stock tune into Delta Force all of the parameters are fine. Therefore, I am looking for the RYAF1 template to be able to use Delta Force for my car again. I don't need bullets, I still have mine from when I bought it, but I just can't use Delta Force due to the template being incorrect.

Return to “Delta Force Templates”