Multiloader driver error

Have a question or in need of assistance?
NitroXR8
Private First Class
Private First Class

Multiloader driver error

Post by NitroXR8 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:20 am

Hello guys.... I'm revisiting this cause I'd like to get it working. Back in 2012 I couldn't get it working and had to transfer the tune files to my XP machine then onto the Multiloader device. Basically, the driver for the multiloader fails. I have a Windows 7 machine, still got the CD and all. I've attached the error along with a summary of my laptop. Is there updated files available now? Craig.
Attachments
Multiloader error 2.jpg
Multiloader error 2.jpg (126.2 KiB) Viewed 1062 times

NitroXR8
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Multiloader driver error

Post by NitroXR8 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:29 am

Not sure if the other attachment loaded, so I'll attach it here. The error comes up when I connect the multiloader to the USB port. The system is busy searching for about 1-2mins then this error msg comes up. Thanks Craig.
Attachments
Multiloader error.jpg
Multiloader error.jpg (40.51 KiB) Viewed 1059 times

Sniper Chris
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by Sniper Chris » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:43 am

What version is your kit (v14, v23)? If v14 or older then you may need to send the kit in for updating. If v23 then try these steps..

Make sure your Interface is not connected to your pc.
Install the v23 cd and click cancel when it tries to install.
Navigate to the cd drive so you can see the contents of the cd.
There are 2 things you need to do.
1. There will be a folder named v23 SFG add drivers. Open that and copy all 4 files (.dll) and paste them into the "Delta Force Tuning" folders. There are 2 of them (one is on your desktop and the other is in the Program Files folder).
2. Also on the cd there will be a red dot labeled "Drivers", you need to double click on that. A black screen will pop up and eventually disappear all by itself (it could take a couple seconds or a couple minutes). When it does, connect the USB cable to your Interface and wait 30 seconds. You should then be good to go.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Technical Support

www.DeltaForceTuning.com

NitroXR8
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by NitroXR8 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:35 am

Hi Chris, thanks for your help so far. I tried that procedure you recommended but system still can't find driver. Even pointed Windows to the route C:, It searched through the whole of C: drive looking for it but could not. Tried from the route directory of the DVD drive as well but no go....... On the CD someone has written Ver 22. I'm in Australia BTW..... dunno about dropping the unit with you....lol Barry from BPT Motorsport in Perth helped me back in 2012 when I bought the software but we could never get the laptop to recognise the box(same driver problem). I ended up using a Windows XP laptop which has since failed. This is why I'm back to the Windows 7 laptop.Some notable stuff..... the driver app on CD wasn't showing up as a red dot, another application called CDM 2.04.16 had a red dot ext to it..... I ran both

Sniper Chris
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by Sniper Chris » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:20 am

I have seen installation problems with Windows Vista and 7 but the procedures I mentioned earlier normally corrected it.

You should have 2 "Delta Force Tuning" folders. Can you provide me the addresses they are located?

This may be strange question but since you're outside the U.S..... Is the text that used on your laptop written in English? For example, I've seen some laptops from outside the U.S. use a different language (Spanish, Chinese, etc..). If it's not in English this would cause a problem.
Technical Support

www.DeltaForceTuning.com

NitroXR8
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by NitroXR8 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:42 am

Hey Chris... I've since loaded a Windows 10 partition on this computer. I've setup the Delta Force app and it's now asking for a key, finger print is attached. Are you able to PM me a new key? Thanks Craig.
Attachments
Finger Print.jpg
Finger Print.jpg (16.83 KiB) Viewed 1041 times

NitroXR8
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by NitroXR8 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:58 am

Attached is a copy of the last page of my license.... Craig.
Attachments
License.jpg
License.jpg (100.43 KiB) Viewed 1038 times

Sniper Chris
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by Sniper Chris » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:36 am

I show that this is the 4th activation we're doing for you. Obviously I know this time but what's the reason for so many?

Name: Craig Warden
Key: 000017-YV7MZE-80RRQB-Z43B1Z-67258A-NJZJ7N-KGDYUC-NUFX0Z-QCFN30-VMBA9H

------------ Registration Code -------------
kQlA7JRWxiDSTOz7bqemhkEE3NN62CyoBlw4DLeZ7YD4
Yn5JIhMq4pl#VTYnkWtWE*cNVxpNifrIhVhU4O8sbVHB
--------------------------------------------
Technical Support

www.DeltaForceTuning.com

NitroXR8
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by NitroXR8 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:47 am

Originally the Windows 7 problem then when I eventually went to the XP PC, the hardware address was fluctuating or something and the finger print was changing. Barry went back to you guys a couple of times until the XP machine stabilised. I think going to Service Pack 2 on that machine fixed it for good but like I said..... it doesn't power up now and that's why I went back to the Windows 7 machine(this one) and tried to get it going again(hence this forum question) tho it still doesn't want to work...... So, I put a Windows 10 partition(another disc...long story....lol) and we're trying to get it working now...... Fingers crossed......

NitroXR8
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by NitroXR8 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:25 pm

I'm basically getting the same problem, see attached. Maybe I don't have the correct drivers on the CD. Is there more than one driver? What are the file names? Under Device Manager I even went to the device, did Update Driver and pointed it to the route C: drive, it searched through the whole C: drive without finding it. I also tried your procedure in the previous post. I'm at a loss...... I've attached lists of both Delta Forces folders.....
Attachments
Driver Problem 2.jpg
Driver Problem 2.jpg (165.25 KiB) Viewed 1033 times

NitroXR8
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by NitroXR8 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:33 pm

Below are the folders of the 'Drivers' folders on CD......
Attachments
Driver Problem 4.jpg
Driver Problem 4.jpg (183.07 KiB) Viewed 1033 times

NitroXR8
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by NitroXR8 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:51 pm

Also now get this message when I start Multiloader program. Cannot find this DLL file anywhere, fault finding notes suggested it would be in C:\Program Files\Sniper Performance\Drivers but it isn't..... Do you think I may need an up to date CD?....lol
Attachments
Driver Problem 9.jpg
Driver Problem 9.jpg (181.92 KiB) Viewed 1032 times

Sniper Chris
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by Sniper Chris » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:39 am

That last screen you posted with the error message is blocking me from seeing the address of the Delta Force Tuning folder so I'm not able to get the answer I was looking for. If the whole address is "C: > Program Files (x86) > Delta Force Tuning" then it should be correct. However, that message is because the Multiloader software does not see those 4 .dll files that are in that folder and/or a FTD2XX.dll file. I'm attaching the FTD2XX.dll file so save it into that folder (along with the other .dll files).
ftd2xx.pdf
(197.31 KiB) Downloaded 34 times
In order for me to be able to send you this file, I had to change the extension to .pdf. After you save it to your pc, do not try to open it but you will need to rename it to: FTD2XX.dll. Get rid of the .pdf and change to .dll

Also, did you try opening the Multiloader from the exe file that's in the folder and not by the shortcut that's on the desktop?
Technical Support

www.DeltaForceTuning.com

NitroXR8
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by NitroXR8 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:47 am

Thanks for all of your help Chris.... I managed to get my XP machine going again.... I'll be using it.... Craig

Return to “Commando - Delta Forces Help”