Can I do this with Commando software?

Sales, features, capabilities, vehicles, licensing, bullets, ...
Kurt
Private
Private

Can I do this with Commando software?

Post by Kurt » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:57 pm

I have a 1995 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 with the AODE transmission. Can the Commando software allow me to adjust the shift points, line pressure etc. of my AODE? It's similar to the 4r70w in the '96 up, just not OBD-II.

Also, I own a 2000 Ford ranger w/ 2.5L I4 with the twin coil packs and 8 spark plugs. Is it possible to delete/turn off (like turning off rear O2's) one of the coil packs so i could run a 4 plug head?

Sniper Chris
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Can I do this with Commando software?

Post by Sniper Chris » Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:16 pm

Kurt wrote:I have a 1995 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 with the AODE transmission. Can the Commando software allow me to adjust the shift points, line pressure etc. of my AODE? It's similar to the 4r70w in the '96 up, just not OBD-II.

Also, I own a 2000 Ford ranger w/ 2.5L I4 with the twin coil packs and 8 spark plugs. Is it possible to delete/turn off (like turning off rear O2's) one of the coil packs so i could run a 4 plug head?
Yes, the Commando will allow you to adjust the shift points & line pressure for your AODE tranny. Give me another day or two to get back with you about the Ranger. I need to look into it a little more.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Technical Support

www.DeltaForceTuning.com

Mattr66
Warrant Officer 5
Warrant Officer 5

Post by Mattr66 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:01 pm

The 95 mustang is not an EEC5 (4 bank chip).... does Sniper have support for the 2 and 1 bank chips?
Matt Robinson
Delta Force Gas and Diesel Tuner
www.gearheadautomotiveperformance.com

sniperpat469
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by sniperpat469 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:07 am

Yes we have multi position chips with chip burners. also templates for the delta force for most eec4.

Patrick

Kurt
Private
Private

Post by Kurt » Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:08 am

Wonderful! The 95-94's seem to be the red head stepchild of the mustangs (eec wise).

How about speedo correction on the 1995 mustang GT 5.0 AODE?

I hope you don't mind all the questions, I just want to make sure that the commando software will do everything I want before I purchase it.

Could you confirm that there are special forces templates available for the the 95 auto GT Mustangs? That would make things even nicer yet.

Sniper Chris
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by Sniper Chris » Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:33 am

Kurt wrote:Wonderful! The 95-94's seem to be the red head stepchild of the mustangs (eec wise).

How about speedo correction on the 1995 mustang GT 5.0 AODE?

I hope you don't mind all the questions, I just want to make sure that the commando software will do everything I want before I purchase it.

Could you confirm that there are special forces templates available for the the 95 auto GT Mustangs? That would make things even nicer yet.
Unfortunately, Special Forces will not work on the 95-older GT's. For those cars, we'll supply you with base files. You just get us a list of modifications and we'll create a file for you and email it to you. Once you have that, you can load it into the Commando software and view/edit/compare the base file we created.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Technical Support

www.DeltaForceTuning.com

Return to “Commando - Delta Forces Product Info”